Sunday 9 November 2014

The Autumn Tag

With Autumn now upon us I've decided to have a go answering the autumn tag by the lovely Georgina from Makeup Pixi3. Hopefully it will give you all a chance to get to know me a bit better too!

1. Ok we're talking Coffees what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/ Coasta/Cafe Nero etc?
The Luxury Hot Chocolate from Cafe Nero, it's so rich and chocolatey its to die for! It's also delicious as a takeaway/contraband drink sneaked into the movies!

2. Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves? 
It's all about Snoods for me: they're great because there's no trailing scarf and they're harder to lose because the fabric is in a loop. My favourite is Oliver Bonas animal snood. I might look for some touch screen  gloves this year.

3. Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? 
I don't really change my music according to season and I only get the Christmas music out a week or two before the big day otherwise it's too much.At the moment I'm listening to a lot of Taylor Swift, Trespassers William, Lissie and Ellie Goulding.

4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I generally stick to my signature DNKY Be delicious see my DNKY Be delicious review here

5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season? 
I don't use candles because it triggers my asthma.

 6. What do you love most about Autumn?
Sunday night period drama wrapped up in a fleece blanket. I also love watching the leaves turning orange and red and yellow. Also seeing conkers because it was a school  obsession when I was growing up so it reminds me of that.

7. Favourite make up look?
In the past it's been a grey/silver smoky eye with pink lipstick but now I'm more adventurous I'm going to start using Maybelline's colour tattoo in Pomegranate  and wear more berry lipstick.
I also love Bobbi Brown's pot rouge (Blush and lip cream)  in powder pink as it gives that flushed just come out from the cold look.

8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? 
My birthday and Christmas! Also finding a nice pub in London with a fire to sit and read and start my writing  (I'm in the process of writing a novel) if anyone has any suggestions please let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...